What is the PSL 2023 schedule?

What is the PSL 2023 schedule?

Faisal Sheikh

I am a big cricket fan but I am always swamped with work and couldn't catch up the latest matches. Now since the day PSL has started, I keep missing the matches live. Can some one share a PSL schedule with me ?

blog time 11:05 AM 08 Mar, 2023

4 Responses

Aazal Chaudhari

Aazal Chaudhari

blog time 11:40:am 08 Mar, 2023

IPL ho ya PSL, I am not fan of either. Cricket is such a waste of time. I don't understand why people keep obsessing over PSL today! I mean look at the country's situation, we have much more serious concerns we should focus on, rather than wasting our time on such activities. 

Alee Butt

Alee Butt

blog time 11:24:am 08 Mar, 2023

Multan sultans really ? Sorry to disappoint but Lahore qalanders is the PSL winning team this season. Their players are much focused and has a good strategy when it comes to winning the match. Multan sultans are average when it comes to playing on the field.

Naheed Riaz

Naheed Riaz

blog time 11:17:am 08 Mar, 2023

You can get PSL 2023 time table on net with ease. i am rooting for Multan sultans. Big fan of Muhammad Rizwan and David miller. Both the gentlemen know their game really well. Also, they have an excellent control over cricket. I am a big cricket freak.

Mubeen Nasir

Mubeen Nasir

blog time 11:12:am 08 Mar, 2023

Oh you are lucky, you have a job. I recently got laid of from mine. The only good thing about that is I got to watch all of the Pakistan Super League's matches. BTW, who do you support ? For the schedule,  tomorrow its going to be a thrilling match between Islamabad United and Lahore Qalanders. For a detailed schedule, you can search it on Google.

Loader-Image