Is it true that Kim Taehyung was ranked " most handsome man in the world" in 2023 ?

Is it true that Kim Taehyung was ranked " most handsome man in the world" in 2023 ?

Rida Fatima

I just came across a news that Kim Taehyung AKA V of BTS was ranked the most handsome man in the world in 2023. Is it true? I thought Hrithik Roshan earned the rank of this tittle. Can some one clarify?

blog time 03:28 PM 15 Feb, 2023

5 Responses

Talha Asghar

Talha Asghar

blog time 12:40:pm 06 Mar, 2023

I have lost the count, how many times my sister has described him as the Greek God with a perfect chiseled face. To be honest, it is annoying. I mean he is a fine looking guy but can you girls control your over-flowing emotions. Grow up please.

Usra Riaz

Usra Riaz

blog time 04:00:pm 15 Feb, 2023

Interesting thread! I personally feel you should not judge a singer on the basis of his looks. His voice definitely deserves more attention and love than his face. Although, needless to say, he is dangerously attractive. Also, not only i missed his insta live with Jungkook, I also missed his birthday live and trust me missing Kim Taehyung's birthday live was not on my list.

Sara Ali

Sara Ali

blog time 03:52:pm 15 Feb, 2023

I am so tired of girls drooling over his face all the time. Yes, he is handsome but he is more than that. No doubt, as a South Korean Kim taehyung's height is another attractive feature. However, his deep and  husky voice is the reason  why he holds the top position in the world currently. Did anyone see his live with Jungkook recently ?

Naheed Riaz

Naheed Riaz

blog time 03:46:pm 15 Feb, 2023

There is a lot of rumors going around that he might release his latest album in the winter of 2023, But to be honest, you never know with Taehyung. Remember when the song " Travel with me" went viral and he pulled out the whole song. Most preferably, because it didn't pass his vibe. As far as his looks are concerned, Oooh yes, his perfect face is the reason why BTS enjoys fandom of millions. But I am OT7, and all the members are equally important to me.

Ashvina Masood

Ashvina Masood

blog time 03:35:pm 15 Feb, 2023

Actually, Hrithik Roshan has topped the list of " the most handsome man 2023" and Kim Taehyung earns a 2nd spot right after him. To be honest, I am not an army but the man's face is created by GOD with lots of love and care. He is indeed handsome and has an aura that is too difficult to resist. Does anyone know when is he releasing his solo album?

Loader-Image