Best 5 travel destinations in Asia 2023

Best 5 travel destinations in Asia 2023

Fahad Hussain

I am someone who lives for two things in life. Travel and food! When Covid happened I wasn’t sure if I will be able to survive, not because of the deadly threat around but the reason that there was a ban on traveling. Having an awesome Pakistani passport, traveling was restricted for a long time. Once the restricted uplifted, I made a long list to visit the most beautiful places in Asia. Whether it was Japan, Bangkok, or Dubai, I knew I had to travel. I decided to construct a list of the best places to travel in Asia for English speakers. The list includes popular names such as:

• UAE
  • South Korea
  • India

From my personal experience, the best country to visit in Asia for First-time travelers is UAE. The reason I choose UAE is that it is English-friendly and quite welcoming to tourists from all over the world. It is an ideal choice for Muslims as they don’t need to face restrictions regarding halal and haram, and can enjoy a delicious meal. It is also the most beautiful country in Asia currently. Other than that, the best places to visit Asia in 2023 are:

• India
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Bangkok
  • Singapore
blog time 12:44 PM 19 Apr, 2023

4 Responses

Usra Riaz

Usra Riaz

blog time 01:24:pm 03 May, 2023

Nice information. This is very helpful for those who are planning to explore Asia. UAE is always known to be welcoming and kind to foreigners. 

Sara Ali

Sara Ali

blog time 12:27:pm 02 May, 2023

Me and my family are planning a trip to Dubai in the summers holiday. It is nice to know that UAE is welcoming to English-speakers, Far-East is popular for being reluctant to engage in any other language other than their own.

Alishba

Alishba

blog time 11:38:am 02 May, 2023

I have been thinking to plan a trip to South Korea. After reading your experience, I am definitely adding Dubai to the list too. Because I have heard to visit South Korea, you must know little bit of Korean to converse as the locals doesn't speak English fluently.  UAE being friendly with the universal language, is definitely going on top of my list. 

Ashvina Masood

Ashvina Masood

blog time 12:18:pm 29 Apr, 2023

When it comes to travelling in Asia, one of the most fav places for me has to be Singapore. The country is so full of greenery and I love nature. Plus, similar to UAE, it is a best place to visit for Muslims as you can easily spot halal food there. Whether its KFC, or Mc donalds, you name it you get it. 

Loader-Image