Why Gold prices have hiked again in Pakistan in 2023?

Why Gold prices have hiked again in Pakistan in 2023?

Mubeen Nasir

I was astonished to learn that GOLD prices in Pakistan have hiked again. Any one has an idea why it happened? I mean the wedding season has passed away too. What is the point? 

blog time 04:10 PM 15 Feb, 2023

4 Responses

Ahmed Mustaqeem

Ahmed Mustaqeem

blog time 04:34:pm 15 Feb, 2023

The political scenario of Pakistan is very scary currently. Inflation is at its peak, as the country is submerged in deep waters. In attempts to pleasing the IMF our leaders are just taking stupid decisions without thinking how it will affect the nation. The increment in Gold and petrol is just the beginning of the worst times. May GOD help Pakistan. That's all I can say.

Talha Asghar

Talha Asghar

blog time 04:29:pm 15 Feb, 2023

I don't follow politics but the increment in gold prices came as a shock to me and my family. As we are preparing for my sister's wedding. We intentionally kept her wedding in June, thinking that there will be a huge drop in the Gold prices. Even though, its just February, with the economical situation of Pakistan, it doesn't seem it will drop any time soon. I mean I just checked 1 gram gold price in Pakistan today and the price is shocking.

Alee Butt

Alee Butt

blog time 04:23:pm 15 Feb, 2023

You are only focused on Gold prices, what about the petrol hike ? I think that is more brutal than the increase of Gold prices in our country. Although, I agree the cost of 1 tola gold price in Pakistan today, is mind-boggling but surge in petrol prices is much more daunting,

Salar Ahmed

Salar Ahmed

blog time 04:16:pm 15 Feb, 2023

Inflation is the word you are looking for. With the absolute political mess in the country, the surge in the gold rate in Pakistan in 2023 was expected. What do you expect? It's heartbreaking to see how the country is drowning in debt and there is not a single person who wants to help it out. It is a clear case of fascism.

Loader-Image