Which latest Charlotte Tillsbury foundation is worth buying in 2023?

Which latest Charlotte Tillsbury foundation is worth buying in 2023?

Rida Fatima

Help out a girl please. I am struggling to find the right kind of foundation for my skin tone. I have tried so many brands but none seem to work in hot and sweaty summers of Lahore. A friend of mine suggested me Charlotte Tillsbury, can some one tell me Charlotte Tillsbury price in Pakistan and which one is worth buying in 2023?

blog time 12:22 PM 25 Feb, 2023

4 Responses

Alishba

Alishba

blog time 12:50:pm 25 Feb, 2023

Oh yes, You should definitely invest in Charlotte's airbrush foundation. I am sort of disappointed reading the comments above. I mean people clearly doesn't understand the worth of high-quality make up. You cannot risk your delicate skin by buying cheap make-up. And please DO NOT go for MAC, their foundations have a mediocre quality and I don't understand why they are so popular in Pakistan. Also, I would personally suggest you to opt for NARS or Armani. Armani has the best foundation that absorbs right in the skin and doesnt melt in blazing hot summers.

Sara Ali

Sara Ali

blog time 12:45:pm 25 Feb, 2023

Buying an expensive foundation from Paksitan wont be a smart idea. If i was in your place I would have buy it from Charlotte Tillsbury Sephora kiosk. Atleast you will be get authentic product and value for your money. Here in Pakistan, you can never trust with the quality. Most online stores end up selling you products whose expiry date is around the corner.

Naheed Riaz

Naheed Riaz

blog time 12:39:pm 25 Feb, 2023

Spending 10000 rupees on a foundation, isn't worth it. I would rather give this amount in charity than spending it on, Charlotte's beautiful skin foundation. I mean seriously, why wont you donate such money to victims of Turkey-Syria Earthquake ?

Ashvina Masood

Ashvina Masood

blog time 12:34:pm 25 Feb, 2023

So sorry to hear the problem you are facing, Yes, summers in Lahore can be challenging. Airbrush flawless foundation is one of the best sellers of Charlotte Tillsbury, however, its price can be a drawback. Since it is one of their famous products, it comes with a heavy price tag of PKR 10,000. Are you sure you have tried other reliable brands ? What about MAC ?

Loader-Image